Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Pukkie Diary (Her very true story)

Day : -100
Puk: Pi Noke/Pi Ek, Let
s go to Loei. Fantastic route for biking, spectacular view and good food na ja .
EK/Noke: O.k You arrange for it. We certainly love to go ja.

Day : -80

Puk: Ive already book an accommodation at my friends resort. Sheve got a house there.
Pi Ek: Pukkie, I can
t make it ja. I have to attend my cousin funeral.
Puk: What!
Pi Noke: Just pay the money to resort,dear.
Puk:Just pay the money! She is S.E.C
s friend!(the guy you know who)
Day: -10
Noke: Let
s go biking to Loei next long weekend.
Puk : Are you sure?
Ek : Why do I don
t want to go?????????
Puk: O.K I book a house for you.

Day:-7
Noke/Ek: How
s about our belongings(2 towels each, 2 slipper, 2 electric shavers, lots of cosmetics-I swear, its truth).Pukkie you drive the car for us.
Puk: No way, man. It
s 500 kg somethings. I find the way to carry off.
Finally, I manage to find Petch Tour which operate bus along BKK-LOEI.

Day:1
Noke: Pukkie, come to my house at 20:00. I don
t want to arrive early(Actually, hes not finish shopping)..
Ek: Pukkie, I go to your place and you drive my car to Noke
s house.
It
s rained cats and dogs in that evening.
20:00 Ek:Pukkie, let
s drive to Noke house together and pick up the bike later.
20:30 Start packing at Noke
s House
21:00 Arrive at Bus Terminal 130. Finish sending our stuffs.
22:00 Back to my house. Jub: Are you kidding, going at this time. I just sneaked out.
1:00 Arrive at Khun Pum
s House. Very tired. Pukkie you didnt drive. Why dont you sleep on the bunk bed. No way Pi Noke.
Day : 2
7:00 Wake up (me alone)
8:00 Wake up (Noke). Pukkie, help us down load the bikes
9:00 Break Fast at Heere Kui (Brother Kui)-Good Duck Noodles on your left hand side from Panasiri. Not recommend-Cause they might be member of gangster in Lopburi.
9:30 Coffee at Chai Badan(it
s the best along this route)
13:00 Lunch at Je Rae (Famous for Kanom Jeen),Lom Sak
14:00 See Phe Ta Khon
s Mask shop at Dan Sai
P.s Phi Tha Khon (Thai Halloween Carnival) from 8-10 July 2005
16:00 Coffee at Phu Pha Num Hotel(The newest and best hotel in that area belong to Mahajak Group)
17:00 Arrive at Rai Khun Ood

Our stuffs arrive at the house before we reach it. The house is 2 beds and bathrooms with kitchen and living room. Spectacular view cause it
s on the hill. Nothing between us and the mountain. The rate is Baht 1,000 a night!!!!!!
Ek/Noke: Why don
t we bike to Loei for our dinner?
Khun Ood: It
s dark ja. Why dont you go to Phu Rua Pochana beside PTT ja.
19:30 Dinner at Phu Rua Pochana
No 711 in this Aumphur

Day : 3
7:00 Wake up (me alone)
9:00 Bike to Tha Lee. Breakfast at Kaeng Pon.
13:00 Lunch at Rabieng Restaurant, Chieng Kan(Chinese and Thai foods, good for fish dishes.
14:00 Bike to Pak Chom
15:00 Buy OTOP
s product (Maprao Kaew)at Kaeng Kud Khoo. You can rent a boat at Baht 300 /30min. Deep fried shrimps also worth to try.
16:00 Somtum .(The most famous in Chieng Kan)
17:00 Massage at King Hotel, Loei.
20:00 Dinner at nightmarket. Roslert Poshana(bread, moo yor and jok)
22:00 Night bike to Loei
Noke/Ek: Pukkie, why don
t you book accommodation in Loei. We missed thai massage on the first day.
Puk:????????????

Day :4

7:00 wake up. Pi Ek: I
ll fill my tank. Puk: Buy me Num Tao Hoo, please. Ek: No way. Then he left us and bike to Loei alone.
8:00 Noke: Pukkie, Let
s have breakfast at Loei
See Ekachai on his way back.
8:30 Breakfast (Khao Peark-a genetic between noodle and Khanom Jeen)
9:00 Breakfast, Ros Lert again.
10:30 Coffee, Phurua (Behind PTT
s station)
11:30 Visit Phurua National Park(the coldest in Thailand)
13:00 Dan Sai, Visit Phra That Sri Song Rak and Niramit Temple.
15:00 Nakorn Thai
16:00 Visit Kaeng Sopha water fall.
17:00 On route 12 to Khao Kor, coffee at Bang Jak Gas Station(VJC Oil Co., Ltd)
19:00 Massage and stay at Auang Phung opposite of Imperial, Phu Kaew. No air-con with a lot of insect. By the way, no towel.Have to donate my room to Ekachai
s pants cause he wears it everyday and very stinky now.
21:00 Khao Tom at market
22:00-24:00 Wimbledon at Khao Tom Restaurant. No T.V at resort (I want to go back home or rent a suit at Imperial but Pracha and Ekachai still enjoy woman final match )

Day : 5

9:00 breakfast at Baan Cherng Pha
11:00 Som Tum at Kaeng Song, Phitsanulok(Infront of waterfall)
13:00 Lom Sak
14:00 Fix Ducati 999s at Nong Phai
15:00 Coffee at Chaibadarn
15:30 Lunch at Kae Pra Thod.
16:00 Start packing bike at Phanasiri.
16:30 My driver pick up our luggages at Petch Tour behind Meyo Hospital
19:00 Bangkok. THANKS TO MY LORD.

Over 1,600 km, Over 200 km/hour, My spirit guardian ran away at 120 km/hour. I
ve pray to my own. Ive been kidnaped on the bike with my own consent. No one to blame.
Present:

Ekachai:HAPPY!What a great Trip. 1,600km on Ducati 999s
Pracha:Happy! Great Trip! With Pukkie, Still over 200 km/hour
Puk: Under the sun, under the rain, catch a cold,lying alone on me bed.My mum said I deserve it.

If there is any mistake, I am the one to blame right!

Special thanks to:

Petch Tour : Tel 02-9363230 operate 4 times daily from BKK- Loei and Loei- BKK

Chai Badan Coffee : turn right at Chaibadan Junction, beside the railway
Rai Khun Ood : Tel-042-809502
Rabieng: Chieng kan, beside Khong River
Ros Lert: 99 Jaroenrath Road, Muang, Loei.Tel 042-815470
Kay Pla Tod: Route 221 Phu-kae Lom Sak 143/1 Moo 4 Khao Laem, Chaibadarn Tel 01-947-0923
Baan Cherng Pha: 1/1 Moo. 8, Camp Son, Khao Kor Tel: 056-750-174
Imperial Phu Kaew: Tel 02-551-9304

Bang Jak Coffee
: 1 km from Imperial(on the way to Lom Sak)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker